THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Meme

Here it is, just what you have been waiting for! 7 Random Facts About Not a Granny!!


Here’s how it works:


Link to the person that tagged you: Sheila

Post the rules for the meme on your blog.

And here they are:

Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I have bunyons on both feet. They are from those teenage years wearing the spiked heels!

2. We lived in Kodiak, Alaska for 4 years. If the Coast Guard had not insisted on us being transferred I would probably still be living there! (how's that for someone who hates the cold now?)

3. I was on the city swim team when I was a teenager. I still love swimming.

4. I LOVE going on cruises, but I HATE Carnival Cruise Line!!

5. I have an overactive imagination and can work myself into quite the tizzy over "what if" scenarios.

6. I hate driving, walking, riding, over bridges. I alway imagine myself going off the bridge in whatever vehicle we are in and being trapped in the car underwater. (refer back to #5)

7. I wanted to be an airline stewardess when I was younger. (in those days they were still stewardesses and there were even weight and height restrictions) I always imagined what exciting lives they lived, travelling all over the world, seeing different places, meeting different people.

Now I'm supposed to tag seven people. But since I have seen this out and about lately, I will just tell you to go ahead and grab it and do it, if you haven't already. Just be sure to leave me a quick little comment so I can pop over and check out the 7 random/odd/fun things about you!!

4 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

Itend to close my eyes when driving over a bridge.

Yes when I am driving too.

I avoid them at all costs.

Avitable said...

That bridge phobia seems to be common. It doesn't bother me, but I know several people who don't like it.

Nature Girl said...

oh how I would love to live for just one year in Alaska. I hate the cold too...but the photo ops there would be FABULOUS!

I loved learning about you here..great meme!
Stacie

Sheila said...

My mom wanted to be a stewardess too, but she was too short. Well, and she was afraid of flying...