THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Get Pedophile Off The Net

I feel very strongly about this subject, so I am going to leave this at the top for awhile. Please scroll down for the new posts.

In other not so great news, Fracas, has a post up today about a pedophile Jack McClellan who is posting how to pick up LG's (little girls). He has already been run out of Washington State by mom's and has moved to LA. Now, while he may not be living in your community, he is using the internet to teach other sickos how to operate. So as long as he has access to a computer and the internet, there is not a child in the world that is safe.

Fracas has asked that we link to her site to keep spread the word. She has done a lot of research and links to much of the story. I truly believe that our children need to be protected at all costs.

Update from Not A Granny-I am adding Fracas's comment to the page here because I feel it is important that everyone see.

fracas said...
Thanks for that! I'm just doing all the screen captures and adding them to the post. I suspect at some point, web archive will be pressured to remove the archived page of his old site. He'll eventually be online again since he states he's going to find a Dutch host who won't have a problem with the content of his site. For now, that link to his old page still works but even if that gets taken down, I've got the screen captures to prove what an arse he is.Thanks for linking. That way, others don't have to do all the piddly hunting down of stuff. (There are 17 images of his site I'm working on.)I'm sure he'll be run out of LA because as it is, he's saying that people recognize him and scream at him and stuff.. so where he runs to after this is anyone's guess. We have to make sure everyone knows about him before he gets there!Thanks again.

And another update from Rose with her information on this scumbag and news reports that have been done about him and those he has done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that! I'm just doing all the screen captures and adding them to the post. I suspect at some point, web archive will be pressured to remove the archived page of his old site. He'll eventually be online again since he states he's going to find a Dutch host who won't have a problem with the content of his site. For now, that link to his old page still works but even if that gets taken down, I've got the screen captures to prove what an arse he is.

Thanks for linking. That way, others don't have to do all the piddly hunting down of stuff. (There are 17 images of his site I'm working on.)

I'm sure he'll be run out of LA because as it is, he's saying that people recognize him and scream at him and stuff.. so where he runs to after this is anyone's guess. We have to make sure everyone knows about him before he gets there!

Thanks again.

Not a Granny said...

Fracas-I am going to try an figure out how to leave this at the top of my blog for awhile. Maybe a few of our other friends will link it up also.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for blogging about this. The more people who blog about Jack McClellan, and Lindsay Ashford the better.

Kayli Marie said...

what a creep! I can't believe there isn't SOMETHING that the authorities can do!

Anonymous said...

Update: Jack was arrested!