THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome!!

Welcome to this world little girl. Kaylee, you look just like your mommy! (sorry Dad, don't see that much of you in her!!)My niece was born Monday, October 13.

This is my only niece actually, I have 3 nephews. Think of all the girly stuff she will get!! My poor sister, after 3 boys how in the world will she figure out the plumbing of a little girl??

I will actually get to hold her and snuggle her in November! Woo Hoo!!

6 comments:

Avitable said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh how precious!!

kate said...

Mazel Tov!

Rose DesRochers said...

Congrats. She's beautiful.

Ann(ie) said...

OH girl. Congrats!!! She is SOOOOOO beautiful!

Not a Granny said...

Avi-Thanks,my sister sure can produce some cute kids.

kat-I can't wait to see her!

kate-Thank you! (she's a McCain fan already...poor child)

rose-isn't she!! we are still trying to figure out where that comes from.

ann(ie)-now I get to buy the cute girly stuff!!