THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Well, Now I know

Hmmpf, guess I know where I stand in Not A Gampy's eyes now.

He had to take his car back to the dealership to check on the clutch pedal. He had some work done on it yesterday. I don't know what kind of work, don't ask me these hard questiosn. The clutch had something wrong, so he took it in. Get over it.

He had to go back this morning. It only took a couple of minutes. He came home. Except he came home with a Venti cup of a Starbucks Mocha Latte.

Just one.

For him.

None for me.

He is so screwed!

4 comments:

Girl, Dislocated said...

Oh HELL no!!!

He better bring you a Starbucks coffee every morning for a month to make up for that!

Tug said...

RIP Not A Grampy...RIP.

BlondeBlogger said...

Oh no he did'n!!! Does he have a death wish?

Anonymous said...

That just ain't right.