THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Freewrite Friday

What is freewriting? Freewriting is writing whatever you comes to mind, usually writing for a predetermined amount of time without regard to spelling, grammar, structure, etc. and no editing is done. We have chosen five minutes for right now, we will add or subtract from that in the weeks to come as we see fit. Shelli started this a few weeks ago. We have quite a few people participating now. Take a look at my sidebar....see all those cool kids? Do you want to be a cook kid and join us? Come on in! There's always room for one more!!

Another Friday is here. Woo Hoo! So glad. This has been one of the longest weeks. Guesss it doesn't help that I sitll have 5 grants to go. Wish the County wouldn ot have found that one for teh visistation center. Yes, I know we need it, but sheeesh. All there big talk about how we would not have to do anything, bull poop. We ahve spent more time on that one, a new probram, at that, than I have one our normal ones. Let me tell you if we loose VOCA because of that rant, I wil not be a happy person. Neither wil the 5 empployees have to lay off. On other news, the Daytona 500 is this week. YeahnQ About time. Racing is back. Watched the Duels yesterday. Well, actually last night since I receorded them from earlier in the day. I am not sure about the COT;s they don't or I mean they are supposed to level the playing field. How can they do that if some of them are having tire problems and some aren"s? I think Goodyear neeeds to pull up their bootstraps and et to work on solving this problem. Especially before too many races go by. I can't imagine Nascar letting them continue to run these tires and threaten the safety of other drivers. It is kindo f neat to see how these cars, when they get into trouble, straightem themselves out. Well, if the driver is worth their grain in salt that it. Had a couple of foreign drivers trying to qualify for teh 500. Taht was odd. Nice, to see other genres and coutries getttin inv olfed

Okay, times up. Wow, look at all those typos. You have no idea how hard it is for me not to go back and fix them.

Have Fun and Happy Friday!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not the first of my friends to be NASCAR nuts. Maybe this year I'll watch to see what's up with that!

RW said...

Freewriting friday... isn't that how Finnegans Wake got started?

Anonymous said...

Me thinks me will try this next Friday. I have all kinds of mental yack that would come flying out I'm sure.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Megan said...

You need to meet my nine-year-old son. He is a NASCAR freak. He could probably answer all your questions for you...

BlondeBlogger said...

LOL @ the typos. I'm the same way about wanting to fix mine. I've been meaning to do this FreeWrite for some time but it could get scary if I'm the one writing!