THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

I learned a new word...

Yup, I did, this weekend, from Not A Grampy.

I have no clue how Not A Grampy came up with this one. I don't even want to know why he was checking online for this term/word.

I even checked with my daughter to see if she had heard of it. She is younger than me, not much I should say. I did have her when I was like 10 (yeah right!!). So I just assumed it was a term that she had heard of.

Nope, she didn't know anything about it.

So back to the Urban Dictionary .

Once we did some more research on the word, we really started having some fun with it! And I won't even begin to tell you the type of fun but I even enjoyed it.

I will be paying a lot more attention to people now, especially men.

Oh, what, the word?

Side Pipe

9 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

(FIRST!)

Thats effing hilarious. Hubs wears his pants to baggy he will never have to worry about that!

Not a Granny said...

blue-I couldn't believe it. We have been having a great time talking about "side pipes"

Miss Britt said...

Oh I have got to find someone I can use that on.

Diva said...

Hahahahaha! I love it!

~Tori said...

oh wow... the cowboy bar has a whole new thing going for it now!

The Ferryman said...

I won't have to worry about that. Too small :)

Tug said...

I've never heard that either - funny! Beyond side pipe is male camel toe...my 'boss'. JUST.EWWW.

Avitable said...

I've never heard of that either, and I usually know most of these.

Not a Granny said...

miss britt-heck where you live there should be plenty of tourists

diva-me too

tori-just watch out for the electronic bulls

mr. fabulous-aww poor baby

tug-you're right, EWWWW

avitable-now I am shocked!!