THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Ready or Not...

Christmas is here! Woo Hoo!

The gifts are all purchased, wrapped, mailed and placed under the tree.

I am currently tracking Santa on Norad and as of this typing he is in Calcutta, India!

This will be a bit of a different Christmas for Not A Grampy and I this year. Our son is living in Ohio and is not able to come home for Christmas. This will be my first Christmas without him in 24 years.

We will be having Christmas dinner at my daughter's house. We will pick up GK #1 from his mother and take him up to daughter's home Christmas morning. We will then open gifts and enjoy the morning and prepare for dinner. She is doing the majority of the cooking this year! Which means I won't have the messy kitchen. LOL

I am, of course, responsible for bringing the wine!

To each of you I want to wish you a Very Merry Christmas! Be safe and enjoy your families and friends!

3 comments:

Girl, Dislocated said...

Merry Christmas! :)

The Ferryman said...

I hope your day was all you wished for and deserved, my dear!

Diva said...

You got to bring the bestest part!!!!!

I'm sure you guys had a blast!!