THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Meme

Was visiting with Tug and thought I would play along with the Meme that she has posted. Yup, I know we have seen this all over the blogosphere, but it is still fun!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! And the Santa gifts have special Santa paper from the North Pole!


2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, less mess and waste of living trees.


3. . When do you put up the tree? As close to December 1 as possible.


4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Eve day.


5. Do you like eggnog? YUM!! Especially the adult version!!


6. Favorite gift received as a child? My snow skis and a lift pass one year!


7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it is made of crystal


8. Hardest person to buy for? My mother because she doesn't want anything.


9. Easiest person to buy for? Grandchildren


10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? A fruitcake from a co-worker (I hate fruit cake)


11. Mail or email Christmas card? Mail, if I remember to buy stamps before December 24th!


12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas with Bing Crosby!


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I wish sooner that I normally do. I may have one or two gifts throughout the year, but the majority after the tree is decorated.


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, I usually hang on to the Christmas gifts until the person that gave it to me dies or moves, then I donate it to a thrift store or non profit.


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge, any flavor but peanut butter is my all time favorite.


16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Not A Grampy likes color lights, I like white, so we change each year.


17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't think there is one that is not my favorite.


18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home most years.


19. Can you name Santa's reindeers? Of course I can


20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? Angel, who lights up!


21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning only! Stockings first, then we would eat breakfast, and I would make a huge breakfast, do dishes, then open gifts!!


22. Most annoying thing(s) about this time of year? Grumpy people and those other asswipes who don't appreciate what they have!



Play along if you like, just let me know so I can stop by and visit!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

I think I could just copy and paste the whole thing. I'd only have to change one or two answers!

Diva said...

I put love in every Christmas card and addressed every envelope... 3 weeks ago. I keep forgettin to buy the dang stamps!!!!!!

Rhea said...

I have to say that gift bags are lazy and not fun for the recipient. Presents need wrapping paper, even if it's an old newspaper.

Tug said...

Egg nog, seriously? ewwwwww. ;-) And I forget that you didn't always live in FL...the snow skis & lift pass threw me for a sec - hee.

Thanks for playing along!