THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Newbie Questions

I am new to blogging....(duh, like anyone didn't already know that) I have some newbie questions...


Is there a Blogging for Dummies book out there somewhere...?


Mr. Fab...Avitable...Blue....Shelli.....Sheila......I know one of you somewhere, sometime has written one...


Mr. Fab and Avitable books would have.... (please note...I have learned that bullet points may be important...so I am adding them)


Never mind....I answered my own question.....


Okay...am I breaking etiquette by posting this???? Should I drop you all a quick message that I am linking to your posts? Because I will pull this immediately...or any post where I refer back to someone who does not want me to...


Okay...lots more questions...but


Did I mention that I have had a hard day...no wine until after 7 pm? Yup...took a few days off...went to my Rotary meeting this morning, took the car in to get washed, returned some of GK #1`s clothes that were the wrong size, then Daughter and I took GK #1 and GK #2 to Chuck E Cheese,......


wine, more wine.....PLEASE


To Be Continued...More questions from a newbie to come...and more wining...oops I mean whining...

8 comments:

Sheila said...

I don't think you should need to ask to link to someone, or their posts.

And, what other kind of Blogging for Dummies questions do you have?

Bluepaintred said...

when you link to me in a blog post it is important to note that it makes my panties wet.

Avitable said...

I didn't actually see any questions that needed answering. You can link to anyone you want without telling them or getting permission. Since you're linking right to them, it's the same thing as telling them.

Jennifer said...

Like they said, link 'em up! But don't like...hotlink their images or anything unless they give you permissions. :D

I'm happy to answer questions, too.

Not a Granny said...

Thank you all...off to the grocery store now...ugh!

Unknown said...

OMG Chuck E Cheese...I hate that place. lol

Well I don't hate it I just try to only go with adults.

The Ferryman said...

It is important to note that Blue's panties are usually wet because she is incontinent.

I will gladly tell you all you need to know about blogging if you will show me the new girls.

Shelli said...

Links are always appreciated.

If you want to know anything, just ask. I almost always have my email running in back of what I am doing and will answer as soon as I can. Truly. Just ask.