THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What Color is Your Soul?




Miss Ann always has some of the neatest stuff on her blog. Check out this one and check out your soul!







What color is your soul painted?



Blue

Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests


I like that, I like the butterfly palm trees. I think I need a new butterfly tattoo.

Oh, Big Brother is on...Jen has got to go!! Yeah Evil Dick all the way. I just like saying that!!


2 comments:

The Ferryman said...

Big Brother? Oh brother LOL

Not a Granny said...

Mr. Fab-I know, all that intrigue, backstabbing, hypocrisy...gotta love a good drama!! :)