THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hi Tim!!

My Rotary President has my blog on his yahoo sign in page and presented it tonight...

So I guess that means I need to start blogging again..

So.. I am back, with more and better ...and lots of stories of hot flashes...emotional outbursts..all the good stuff that goes with being almost 50...and still enjoying my wine

and for those of you who are joining me ...the wonderful blog design..was from my friend Sheila the desire to blog...came from finding some of these blogs and reading them...

I fell away for a short time..well long time...after Dad died..I was really not here or anywhere..

but I have found that I have missed the friendship that developed from the blogging. A lot of that transferred over to FaceBook..but I don't think we have the same "connection" in FB as we do in blogging...so..I am going to try and come back..and blog some more...

Note To Rotary Club Members....Get Over It!!

3 comments:

Stella said...

I'm glad to see you back! ;)

Bluepaintred said...

oooh|! exciting! glad to have you back with us!

Camie said...

Thought you were comming back to blogg some more.. What happened???lol