THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I May Need a Life Jacket

Tomorrow is the day.

GK #2 will be dropped off at 7am.

This morning at 7:30 am his mother calls me as I am driving to work.

It seems the angel below likes to play in toilets.

In fact, he likes to fill the toilet with the toilet paper roll and then flush it.....repeatedly.

He flooded her bathroom, which in turn flooded her bedroom.

She says there is standing water on the carpet.

It's going to be a long 4 days.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

children are evil.

There are these awesome little door thingys that snap over the door knob. As a mom with a toddler that loves the toilet, and seeing what can and cannot be flushed. Invest in them.

Not a Granny said...

jennifer-he can open the doors even with those things on. He learned how to squeeze them...sigh

Anonymous said...

I love it when other parents suggest things that are common scense.Her comment sounds snotty towards your daughter.

Not a Granny said...

anonymous-hmmm, it did? I didn't take it that way at all...oh well.

Avitable said...

You just need a leash!

Not a Granny said...

avitable-oh dear, another sigh....we have one, he can unhook it...I'm telling you, he is an escape artist. I've even given up wine for the 3 days he is here...just to stay on my toes!