THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Time is Running Out to Make Your Choices

Are any of you as confused I am as to who would be a better President this year?

I know there are some that are completely set on their Party member. They truly believe the person their Party has selected is the one who will save us all.

I'm not so sure. I haven't found one of the two that I feel will really make a difference. Will improve my lot in life. Will bring salvation and goodness to our country. (sheesh, I sound like one of their commercials)

Then, while driving to work one morning I heard a voice of reason on my radio. A voice that reached right down into my soul and said.."Yes, Yes, this is what I want."

This candidate says:

"I'm tired of 95% of the country being run by 5% of the people. Somewhere along the way the common folks have been forgotten. This is not about left or right, it is about right and wrong. So, if you're like me and you really want to see some change, join us in the Redneck Party."

So, if you really want to see some change, you really want a real person go here, listen to the song, and let's put a Redneck the White House.

P.S. This is not a paid political advertisement, nor has it been endorsed or approved by any candidates.

No comments: