THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Another Lazy Blogger

Holy Catfish! I just got slapped with a wet salmon - really - I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe the fairy dust I have to clean up. I hope they bring chocolate!.

I am absolutely consumed with curling my hair, spending my husband's money, just generally being the life of the party to anyone unfortunate to cross my path. My day starts with the dawn patrol from my partner kicking me out of bed to 11pm at which point I fall asleep on the couch. I am putting money aside so I can run away. I wish you could be here to share it.

I absolutely, positively promise I won't blog until the next time booze prices go up and I have to get sober for a while.

Seriously!

Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!

See, isn't it easy??

Thanks Blue!

1 comment:

Ann(ie) said...

THIS is hysterical. I will be stealing!!!! ;)