THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

How Did You Get Here?

  • granny german pleasure -Not sure how the Germans do it, not sure I want to know.
  • granny pee - of course we do, several times a day and during the night also.
  • clip art of someone coughing and sniffling -so I had a cold, get over it
  • granny blogspot.com - guess they lost the link
  • Free granny Up SKIRTS -yes, sign the petition, free all the granny Up Skirts in the world!
  • granny loves to fuck - but only with Not a Grampy
  • my sister had to sit on my lap. my penis got hard -I don't have a penis (notice granny is not in this one at all)
  • grannies moaning -especially after coughing and sniffling for days
  • grany gets shit on (Yahoo) -least you can do is spell it correctly.

No comments: